Don’t forget to register for the 2020-2021 Confirmation/Life Teen year! We’re asking all teens to be signed up for Confirmation and/or Life Teen by our parent meetings on August 16th. Don’t forget to get your form in! Grab one online or outside the YM offices.
Confirmation Parent Meeting –August 16th@ 12:15pm and 6:15pm Mark your calendars! All parents of incoming Confirmation candidates are asked to attend one of our parent meetings on August 16thin the Social Hall. Only need to attend one meeting time! Please be sure to wear a mask to the meeting.
The Catechism's section on Confirmation says that Confirmation is the special outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Its effects are to:
- Root us more deeply in divine filiation (being children of God)
- Unites us more firmly to Christ
- Increases the gifts of the Holy Spirit in us
- Strengthens our bond with the Church
- Associates us more closely to her mission of bearing witness to Christ
- Helps us and more strictly obliges us to spread and defend the faith by word and deed
Confirmation's effect: it configures us for a full & active mission of service to Christ.
High School Confirmation (Grades 9-12)
Adult Confirmation (Ages 18+)
If you are an adult who was baptized in another Christian tradition and wish to become Catholic click here.