Daily Mass Online
Online Daily Mass are available for the faithful to remain connected to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. In an effort to continue the practice of our faith, join the faithful online for daily Mass.
How to Pray Mass at Home
Here are some practical tips:
- Dress for Mass! Put on your "Sunday best" - even if watching from your living room.
- Prep! Read the readings before Mass.
- Silence! Quiet yourself and your surroundings even for just a few minutes.
- Call to mind your personal intentions. If you are with your family or a small gathering of friends, share those intentions out loud. Remember to include the sick, the lonely, and those who are afraid. And all those who care for the sick.
- Stand-sit-kneel! Sing-respond-listen! Act like you are in the Presence of God. (you ARE in His presence. And you are present in church, mentally and spiritually)
- Make a Spiritual Communion. There is a vast treasury of these prayers. Find one that feeds your soul. (The priest will pray one with you during the broadcast too.) Here is one example:
- My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
- Give thanks. Pause for a moment after the broadcast ends.
- GET HUNGRY! Long for your next Holy Communion. Get excited to pray with your brothers and sisters in our church again.
Spiritual Resources You Can Use at Home
- Watch Holy Spirit Sunday 9:30 am Mass from Home: We will livestream the 9:30am Mass Sunday morning. Watch live at those times, or via recording at other times: https://www.facebook.com/hspgeist/ or at the Holy Spirit Parish at Geist website
- Daily Mass with Word on Fire from Bishop Barron’s Chapel
- Mass, Adoration, Rosary
- Mass is also on the EWTN cable network (Live at certain times or as a Recording). You are also encouraged to pray the Rosary, meditate on Sacred Scripture, and make a Spiritual Communion.
- Magnificat: The monthly spiritual prayer book is temporarily making their publication available for FREE online for those who would like to use it. It contains the Mass readings as well as many other devotional prayers and readings. https://magnificat.com/free